Judith Liberman is a French storyteller based in Istanbul. She fell in love with Turkish culture and the Turkish language and has become one of Turkey’s best-loved storytellers. She hosts weekly shows in Istanbul and tours in Turkey. She has pioneered the Turkish storytelling movement and mentored many emerging tellers through her workshops, weekly radio show, books, and passion for Anatolian storytelling traditions.
Info: Instagram account: Judith_malika_liberman.
- March 19: International Storytalk: Back-to-Front and Upside Down at A Different Booklist Cultural Centre (12:00 PM – 1:30 PM)
- March 20: When Strangers Come Knocking at the Door: stories of arrival and hospitality at Spadina Theatre at Alliance Française de Toronto (7:30 PM – 9:30 PM)
- March 21: Storytellers Camp Afternoon Workshop at CSI Annex
- March 22: Stories Without Borders – Stories from Turkey at Runnymede Library (10:00 AM – 11:00 AM)
- March 22: Stories to Open the Heart at Ismaili Centre Toronto (7:30 PM – 9:30 PM)
- March 23: ROM Friday Night Live at Royal Ontario Museum (5:00 PM – 8:30 PM)
- March 25: Wondertales at Toronto Reference Library (2:00 PM – 2:45 PM)